Once you’ve been seduced by the Eiffel Tower, the Musée d’Orsay, and a Bateau Mouche in the City of Light, you’re ready to come back for a more in-depth, experience. Here’s your chance! In partnership with our publication Bonjour Paris, we’ve got a program giving you a taste of what makes Paris so special, from a local’s perspective. Our Expert Journalists will provide an insider’s peek into their Parisian world. We’re talking a visit of the famous St Ouen antiques market on the hunt for vintage fashion with a fashion blogger, a day at home with a sought-after floral designer who happens to be a garden expert, and a tour of an iconic Paris market and historic “bouillon” with an experienced chef and food writer. But that’s just a sampling of what we’ll do during this immersive Parisian week.
Are you made of hardy stuff? We’ll offer an optional, very early morning visit to Rungis, the biggest wholesale food market in the world (the one that supplies all of Paris’s restaurants), followed by breakfast. We’ll dine with the owner of a private Haussmannian apartment, enjoy a “speakeasy” bistrot run by young, up & coming chefs and take a lovely lunch in a pretty Parisian tea room – now we’re thinking about your taste buds! A guided visit of the art and furniture collection of a private mansion, a trip to a “parapharmacie” where Parisiennes buy all their beauty creams, and a bit of jazz until midnight. We’ve got so much up our sleeves for this experience, don’t hesitate to grab your spot!
$4,199 per person – private room
$3,699 per person – shared room
September 6 – 11
October 11 – 16
Can’t make these dates? Let us know using the enquiry form.
Departure/Return LocationCharles de Gaulle Airport or Gare de Lyon
Departure TimeGroup Collection from Meeting Point from 3pm
Return TimeGroup Departure Time from 11am
IncludedAccommodationComfortable vehiclesExperienced Tour DirectorGroup TransfersLocal GuidesMost MealsPrivate Tours and OutingsTips & GratuitiesWines
Not IncludedFlightsTravel/Health Insurance
Our Hand Picked Location
What You’ll Enjoy
- Fashion: flea market, vintage and current designers
- Art & Architecture: contemporary galleries and classic collections
- Gardens & Flowers: centuries of design and chic, modern presentations
- Food & Gastronomy: local produce, generations-old shops and restaurant history
What We’re Cooking Up for You
- Ice breaker evening Photo Safari
- Vintage fashion shopping at the famous St Ouen flea market with a fashion blogger
- Behind the scenes visit to a bespoke handbag artisan in the Haut Marais
- Lunch in a restaurant designed by Philippe Starck
- Jazz evening in a Paris wine bar
- Private guided visit of a former Haussmannian mansion, including the family’s art and furniture collection
- Ladies’ lunch in an exquisite tea room
- Art dealer led walking tour of contemporary art galleries in a trendy neighborhood
- A hands-on morning flower arranging workshop with a celebrated Paris floral designer (featured in magazines, books and contracted for the American Embassy)
- A guided walk of the striking Bagatelle Gardens, featuring 3 centuries of garden design, originally laid out in 1775 by Queen Marie Antoinette
- Foodie visit of the celebrated Aligré market, tasting charcuterie, cheese, wine and French bread, taking in covered passages and historic food shops.
- History of French Gastronomy, visiting centuries-old dining rooms and “bouillons” with a food writer.
- Shopping and presentation of a typical “parapharmacie”, mecca for French beauty creams and skincare
- Optional visit of Rungis wholesale food market with producer’s breakfast – for the hearty souls (starts at 3am!)