Who hasn’t dreamed of visiting iconic Provence, a land of vineyards, olive trees and stone built villages, and rosé wine, at least one in a lifetime? With our base in the Southern Luberon Valley, you will be immersed in the relaxed rhythm of this region, enjoying farmers markets and local cafés, the colourful landscape of famous painters, and the “art de vivre”, or lifestyle, of many writers. You’ll toast your new friends with beautiful Mediterranean wines and enjoy cuisine featuring seasonal ingredients sourced from nearby farms. Everyday will be a highlight, with off the beaten path activities and meeting locals in their homes and places of work. After a week living the Provence dream, you’ll come to agree that is more than a “bucket list” experience; it’s a way of life.
$4950 per person – private room
$4450 per person – shared room
May 9th – 15th
May 16th – 22nd
October 10th – 16th
Can’t make these dates? Let us know using the enquiry form.
Departure/Return LocationAix en Provence city/train station or Marseille airport
Departure TimeCollection from meeting point from 3pm
Return TimeDeparture transfer from 11am
IncludedAccommodationComfortable vehiclesExperienced Tour DirectorGroup TransfersLocal GuidesMost MealsPrivate Tours and OutingsTips & GratuitiesWines
Not IncludedFlightsTravel/Health Insurance
Our Hand Picked Location
What You'll Enjoy
What We’re Cooking Up for You!
- rubbing shoulders with the locals at the colorful farmers markets
- cooking fresh Provencal cuisine with a private chef
- summer truffle hunting with some very smart dogs!
- a picnic under the olive trees
- visiting local craftspeople and learning their special skills
- strolling in a garden rated “remarquable”, guided by the creator
- visiting a privately owned chateau with the chatelaine, herself
- immersing yourself in Provencal traditions at a local festival
- a workshop on cell phone photography (for our Instagram followers)
- learning to play boules with a couple of hilarious local guys
- recording the beautiful scenery with your sketchbook and the help of a local teacher
- October dates are over the "Week of Taste" in France, so special dining experiences may be expected.
- shopping the flea markets with an antiques expert
- who can forget a visit a tasting (several!) of the region’s iconic rosé wine?
- lastly, we are also including personal time for you to get lost down little village lanes, to sit in a French café and watch the world go by, and to relax with a book in our pretty manor house garden.